Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Father's Day was quite busy this year! We were scheduled to volunteer in our preschool department for the first hour of church yesterday. It was our first time, and we were in a class of 3 and 4 year olds. I had a blast, by the way. :) when the second hour rolled around, only one volunteer showed up. I hated to leave 20ish kids with two people, so I decided I was going to stay and miss Sunday School. Being the amazing husband that he is, Alan ran up to our SS class to make sure an announcement would be made and then headed back to help, too.

Needless to say, we were tired after church yesterday... Afterwards, we headed to lunch and then Pottery Barn Kids to check out bedding for Baby Boy. I went in with it being between two sets, and I'm pretty sure we've decided, and it's the one that I didn't think it would be. (And on another note, his nursery furniture is going to be ordered TODAY!!!)

Elizabeth was so exhausted that she fell asleep between church and lunch, lunch ad PBK, and home, so I didn't get a picture of E and Alan until much later... When she was ready for bed.

Alan is the best Daddy ever, and I know Elizabeth (and Baby Boy) will grow up loving their Daddy!










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment