Monday, June 4, 2012

18 weeks with Baby L #2

Pregnancy Highlights

No picture this week. Stay tuned for one next week! :)

How far along? 18 weeks and 2 days

 Baby's size? Mango (6 inches, 1/2 pound). 

Gender? We'll know in 10 days!!! Can't wait. :)

Weight Gain? + 6lbs Maternity clothes? Yup! I can still wear my t-shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts, though.

Stretch marks? No new ones yet. I feel like the ones I got with Miss E were finally starting to fade, but they're a little more prominent now... uh oh...

Belly button in or out? In, but starting to look funny

 Sleeping? I'm sleeping great most of the time!! ::knock on wood:: I fall asleep quickly and only wake up once or twice at night!

Foods I'm loving? Burgers, chicken salad, Mexican food, the occasional sweet (but I have to have something of substance before I can eat something sweet, otherwise I'll start feeling sick)

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really!

Best moment this week? Feeling him/her move!

Movement? Yes, and it's finally starting to get consistent!

What I'm looking forward to? Seeing family soon and finding out if Baby #2 is a boy or girl!

What I miss? Nothing at this point, really 

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, food cravings

Milestones? Consistent movement!

Emotions? Just about the same. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment