Tuesday, June 19, 2012

20 weeks with our Little Man


Pregnancy Highlights

20 weeks and 3 days...
Excuse the no make-up.
It's a rainy,
stay at home day!


How far along? 20 weeks and 3 days!

Baby's size? Banana (7 inches, 11 ounces). Baby boy was 11 ounces on Thursday, so who knows how much he weighs now. :)

Gender? It's a boy!!!

Weight Gain? +9 lbs...

Maternity clothes? Yup! I can still wear my t-shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts, though. 

Stretch marks? No new ones yet.

Belly button in or out? In, but starting to look funny

Sleeping? I'm sleeping much better!! ::knock on wood:: I fall asleep quickly and only wake up once or twice at night!

Foods I'm loving? Burgers, chicken salad, steak and German potatoes (caramelized onions, potatoes, and butter), the occasional sweet 

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really!

Best moment this week? Finding out that we're having a boy!

Movement? Yes, just waiting on Alan and Elizabeth to feel him, now!

What I'm looking forward to? Getting baby boy's nursery all set up

What I miss? Nothing at this point, really.

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, and food cravings

Milestones? We're halfway to meeting our little man!

Emotions? I cry over just about anything these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment