Friday, June 29, 2012

My favorite place to go...

The final topic for the commenting challenge is to tell everyone about your dream vacation. This is such an easy one for me!!

If you asked Alan, I'm sure he could tell you where I'd like to go in a heartbeat! I've already been there 3 times, but have never stayed at this particular place. This is a picture of the beach at Little Dix Bay on Virgin Gorda (one of the British Virgin Islands). Alan and I got to go there with my family the summer before Elizabeth was born (in fact, I found out I was pregnant with her a week or so after vacation). We dined at Little Dix Bay, and I must say, they had the best food on the island!!

Picture of Little Dix Bay

Most of the time when I've gone, we've stayed in a villa, which is also great! But I'd LOVE to go with just me and Alan and stay at a resort so I don't have to do anything. :) And this resort will shuttle you around to semi-private beaches where you can snorkel/lay out to your hearts desire! I keep telling him that we need to go there for our 10th or 20th anniversary. ;)

Here are a couple other pictures from around the island the last time we went. It truly is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been!




Here we are at Little Dix Bay
(we went there for brunch... it was DELISH!)




The Copper Mines

Beautiful sunset from the villa


Devil's Bay

Scary road

Devil's Bay

The most beautiful double hibiscus ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment