Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Trip to the Beach... Part One

This past week Alan, Elizabeth, and I had the privilege of going to the Turks and Caicos islands with my Mom, Dad, and sister, Michelle. We had so much fun! I don't have all the pictures yet (my amazing Dad took some on his camera, and the card reader for the iPad doesn't accept his memory card), so those will have to come a little later.

Elizabeth did great on the islands! However, her sleep schedule got crazy off and she didn't like the sand much at all... Nights would go - Alan laying down with her until she's out, putting her in the crib in Gammie and Pops room, E waking up around 12-2 and going back to sleep with Gammie, and waking up between 5:30 and 6:30. And forget naps, unless you were going to let her sleep on your chest. Alan sure got some great naps last week! It was hard for me, because as much as I wanted to, I'm not supposed to sleep on my back, so I couldn't really do nap time. :(

Who is around me!?

Unloading the dishwasher

I did it!!!

What I really think of the sand...

Pick me up NOW!!!

I think I might be able to do this (not for long...)

Beautiful sunset

me and Daddy





me and Mommy


Stay tuned for more pictures later... :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete