Monday, June 11, 2012

19 weeks with Baby L #2!


Pregnancy Highlights

19 weeks and 2 days
Anyone spy the little angel peeking
out from the shower curtains? ;)

How far along? 19 weeks and 2 days!

Baby's size? Mango (6.5 inches, 10 ounces). 

Gender? We'll find in 3 days!!! 

Weight Gain? +7.5 lbs... Not bad considering I was on vacation for a week and indulged in more food than normal (notice I didn't say sweets. While I did eat those, I ate my fair share of steak and these delicious "German potatoes" that my dad made!!)...

Maternity clothes? Yup! I can still wear my t-shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts, though. I also busted out some maternity swimsuits on vacation!



Stretch marks? No new ones yet. I feel like the ones I got with Miss E were finally starting to fade, but they're a little more prominent now... uh oh... gotta start lotioning up!

Belly button in or out? In, but starting to look funny

Sleeping? I'm sleeping much better!! ::knock on wood:: I fall asleep quickly and only wake up once or twice at night!

Foods I'm loving? Burgers, chicken salad, steak and German potatoes (caramelized onions, potatoes, and butter), the occasional sweet (but I have to have something of substance before I can eat something sweet, otherwise I'll start feeling sick)

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really!

Best moment this week? Spending the week on the beach with my little family of 4, my parents, and Michelle!!

Movement? Yes, and it's finally starting to get consistent!

What I'm looking forward to? Finding out if Baby #2 is a boy or girl!

What I miss? Nothing at this point, really.

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, and food cravings

Milestones? Baby L went out of the country for the first time! ;)

Emotions? I cry over just about anything these days...

1 comment:

  1. How cute is Elizabeth peeking around the shower curtain?! I can't wait to find out boy or girl!!!

    ReplyDelete