Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Opening presents!

Thanks to Gammie and Pops, Miss E had a half birthday celebration yesterday. Elizabeth got to open a couple of gifts, and I think she liked them! Of course, she liked the tissue paper best... She would've eaten it all if I had let her. ;) This makes me excited for Christmas! I know she didn't exactly understand what she was doing, but she was definitely interested in the packages. I bet by Christmas she'll like them even more!

The box... The onsie says "I love my mummy"
What's in here?
What in the world is this?
Does it taste good?
Giggle Bellies DVD!
Sophie the Giraffe teether
yummy!
A box! Let me at it.
What is this?
Let me pull it out!
Yay for clothes!

3 comments:

  1. She is sooo cute! And Madelyn would love to eat tissue paper with her! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to get our girls together sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! We have plans the next couple weekends, but maybe later on in October we can do something!

    ReplyDelete