Thursday, September 8, 2011

Meeting Granny and Aunt Linda

On July 18, my Mom, Dad, and sister traveled to our house and brought my Granny and Aunt Linda (so Elizabeth's Great Granny and Great Aunt Linda). A fun time was had by all! They brought Elizabeth some fun toys and got to hang out with us at the house before joining Alan for lunch at Lupe Tortilla - an excellent Mexican food restaurant, if you want my opinion. :) I'm so glad that they got to see Elizabeth! Hopefully we'll be able to go visit them soon!

Great Granny holding me for the first time!

Fun snail from Aunt Linda!


Cute ball from Granny!!

Admiring E in her sunglasses

Thanks for putting them on me Aunt Michelle.

Chewing on my hand!

Hugs from Aunt Linda

I love my Gammie!

Fun with Pops

Hi!!

Playing with Aunt Linda

So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment