Tuesday, September 6, 2011

3 Month Pictures... only 2 1/2 months late :)

My parents came to Cypress over the weekend, so I finally got all the pictures that my parents have taken from the past several times we've seen them. Over the next couple days, I'll be doing recaps of all the fun times that we had. :)


I was in Texarkana shortly after Elizabeth turned 3 months old. My mom knew of a photographer, Kelli from Alamond Photography, for those interested, so we arranged to have some pictures taken. It looks like I'll be headed to Texarkana pretty often - Kelli and her husband did an excellent job and I can't wait to use them again!













And in a little comparison... Here is Elizabeth  in her newborn pictures compared to 3 month pictures...


2 comments:

  1. She is seriously adorable! Don't you just love pouty face pictures? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do love pouty face pictures! They make me laugh. =)

    ReplyDelete