Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Giggle Bellies

This is for all of you with (or about to have) small children...

There is just one word I have to describe Giggle Bellies... AWESOME! 
Image 1

My mom heard about the DVD Giggle Bellies from one of her friends and told me about them. I then proceeded to search for them on you tube. Let me tell you, whenever Elizabeth is fussy, I could pull up any one of the Giggle Belly songs and she'd calm down and be all smiley in no time! So, for her sixth month birthday, Gammie decided to give Elizabeth the actual Giggle Bellies DVD. I put it in for the first time today, and Elizabeth just stared at the TV, her mouth wide open and her eyes glued to the screen. 






I noticed yesterday (while she was in her exersaucer), that she'd attempt to jump, but only when the music was playing. So I thought to myself, "I wonder if she's dancing?" So, I held Elizabeth's hands while she stood up, and, sure enough, she "danced" to an entire song - Old MacDonald Had a Farm. We sang through 3 songs before she was ready to move on to the next activity, about 12 minutes. I was amazed! I didn't get any pictures/video of her dancing, but once Daddy gets home, I'll try to get some! It was too cute!

You can be sure that we will be one of the first in line to purchase the second volume, which is set to be released in late October/early November!!


*I was not asked to do this review. It is just a product that I love and I wanted to share it with others.*

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of her watching, especially the first one! How cute!

    ReplyDelete