Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jenny Jump Up

It's no secret to those around us that Elizabeth LOVES to jump! I can put her in her Jenny Jump Up (or our borrowed jumperoo), and she'll be content in there for forever jumping, talking, and playing with the toys. I finally got a video of her jumping in her jumperoo (the Jenny Jump Up is in our bathroom/closet doorway - I'm sure you don't want to see that... haha). It is just the cutest thing!


Well, Monday evening, I put Elizabeth in her exersaucer so I could get a few things done in the office. When I looked over at her, she was attempting to jump in it. It was so funny! Elizabeth just kept jumping, even though she wasn't getting the same action as she would in her jenny jump up. She was really hamming it up, too - smiling, laughing, the works. I wish I had got that on video, but by the time I had my camera, she was just playing with the toys. Hopefully she'll do it again so I can get it on tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment