Monday, September 12, 2011

Labor Day Weekend!

This is the final post of catching up... I think... It is also a picture laden post. Don't say I didn't warn you. :)

My parents were able to come down for Labor Day weekend! We had a lot of fun! Since my brother is at A&M, he was also able to come down to spend the day with us on Saturday. Here's what we did in pictures... (all pictures were taken by my very talented Dad!)

Uncle Dustin fed me!

Silly faces with Gammie

Achoo!!

Silly face!

Kisses

Way up high!

Uncle Dustin is so strong!

standing up

me and Mommy

"Eating" a bell pepper... I'm not so sure about this thing..

Reading with Gammie

Playing with Daddy

More kisses

"Hi Daddy!"

I still love to swing

Me and Mommy

Waiting on my "surprise"

It's a spinning top!

Exploring my new toy

No comments:

Post a Comment