Wednesday, February 3, 2010

No fun day...

I had to call in sick to work today. I hate missing work! I have the most incredible assistant, but it is so hard for me to not be there to teach my kiddos. Hopefully, I'll be better tomorrow because I'm really wanting to go work on cleaning this place!


I want everything completely cleaned by Saturday when we start moving in our big furniture. I know I'll have to clean again once we've moved everything in, but I'd feel a lot better once the first run through is done. I also want to start unpacking stuff into my pink teaching room. =) Especially all of my books. I have tons of books that I take to preschool and I can't do that when they're all packed up.

I still need to figure out how to upload pictures from my our new camera that we got for Christmas. I've been loving taking pictures, mainly of my students, and want to e-mail some of them to the parents. I've seriously got the cutest class ever! Soon, though I'll have many pictures of the new house. I can't wait to get it all set up!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for you to figure out the camera too, I'm anxious to see the new house! :) Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete