Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Online School

While I am thankful that I can take my courses online, sometimes I just don't want to do anything for certain classes. Take class chats for instance... I feel as if I could do a better job by having discussions where I can think about what I say and take my time to word it just the way I want. Instead, with class chats, I am put on the spot and have only a couple of minutes to respond. Oh well... Two chats down and only one or two left (we missed one already due to an emergency, so i don't know if we'll make it up or not).

Aside from that, not too much went on at the house today. Now that we have TV and internet I get distracted quite a bit more. I did, however, unpack all of my shoes and folded clothing. I have at least 35 pairs of shoes... Spoiled much? Granted, I have about 10 pairs of flip flops, my cowgirl boots, and ladybug rainboots*, but that is still a lot of shoes.

*On a side note, those boots were a Christmas gift from my previous landlord. My classroom last year were the "Letz Ladybugs," so when she saw those boots she thought they were perfect. Who cares that they were children's boots made in adult sizing!! I actually love the boots and my students love seeing me wear them.

Well, only 20 minutes of my chat left... Gotta get back to answering questions. Tomorrow's another early day for me. I've only commuted one day (Monday), and I'm already dreading the commute, but my students are definitely worth it! =)

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment