Thursday, February 18, 2010

Changes

So I think I'm going to be a person that can't stick with one background for too long. I've been wanting a new one for quite a while but had a hard time finding something that I liked. I stayed up way too late last night (and by late, I mean 10:45, which was about an hour after Alan went to bed) working on it. I think I finally got it the way I want, for now at least. The picture is one of my favorite pictures from our entire wedding. Granted that was over a year and a half ago, but we haven't taken that many good pictures since then. And since I love dancing so much (something that I constantly thank Ms. Dixie for), I thought that it was perfect fit.

I should really be unpacking or doing homework right now. The main rooms are all unpacked and look almost normal (minus the dining room that I'm still wanting to paint) and so is our bedroom and bathroom, but our other three rooms are a wreck! I think my goal for today will be to work on our guest room so we can fit a bed in it soon. Keep your fingers crossed. I think I'm gonna go get started on working, but not before I eat something. It's time for breakfast/lunch for me.

Jen

1 comment: