Friday, February 5, 2010

Lola and Ginny II

Two posts in one day!? I know, I know... I'm as shocked as y'all are. But as I was reading a comment from Jill I suddenly remembered the most important thing that I forgot on my previous post. So, without further ado, I'll share. When I started to do laundry yesterday, I found out that when you turn on the washer and dryer they both play a little short melody. I was very amused by this, but I was much MORE amused when the cycles finished. Instead of a short tune, they BOTH play about a 15-20 second melody when they're finished washing/drying. Who knew that putting music to a washer and dryer would make laundry much more appealing. Haha.

Between these two posts, I've finished packing the kitchen. Now on to our bedroom/bathroom. =)

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment