Monday, October 3, 2011

A look at our weekend...

We didn't do too much this weekend - just a relaxing weekend at home (minus the sleepless nights...).

Friday, Elizabeth and I just hung out at the house until Daddy came home with Alicia's Mexican food for dinner. Can you say yummy beef fajitas?!? I'd say that's one of his best ideas lately. ;) (He always has good ideas, but any excuse NOT to cook and then have a favorite meal is pretty high up there!)




Saturday, we ran to Hobby Lobby to pick up an early Christmas present. My grandparents knew that I wanted a mirror over our fireplace, so that's what I'm getting for Christmas this year! They didn't want us to have to worry about transporting it (plus didn't want it to break during transport), and they were on sale half off at Hobby Lobby, so Elizabeth, Alan and I went and picked one out! I love it. We also had some friends over for dinner Saturday night and I got to try out some new products, which I loved.



Sunday, we stayed home from church... We don't do that often, but Elizabeth hasn't been sleeping that well at night, so we were just exhausted. Alan and I slept as late as she let us, then headed to Lowe's to pick up the material needed to hang the mirror. After lunch, we headed to the outlet mall and Target in search of green leggings and long sleeved shirt for Elizabeth's Halloween costume... Let me tell you... they are NO WHERE to be found! I looked at Carter's, OshKosh B'Gosh, Target, and multiple places online (Walmart, Gymboree, KMart, Old Navy, GAP, etc). So disappointing! I've seen some, just didn't really like the prices that I saw... Oh well. We'll figure something out!


We also put Elizabeth in her walker for the first time. She kind of got the idea of walking, but then got way to side-tracked by all the cool toys to bother about walking. We're going to be in trouble soon - she's so close to being "mobile!"


No comments:

Post a Comment