Monday, October 31, 2011

Look what's new...

Well, since Miss E decided she wanted to sit up last week, Alan and I decided that we'd better lower her crib. I know she's not pulling up yet, but I have a feeling that won't be long in coming!





Speaking of sitting up... From the time she first sat up until this morning (exactly one week), Elizabeth only sat up about 6 or 7 times. This morning, however, she has probably tripled that number! As I'm typing this, she's supposed to be asleep (she's so sleepy), but instead she's practicing her new skills. She's sat up at least 3 or 4 times since I've started this post.

The rest of the weekend we took it easy. It was a very relaxing weekend! On Sunday, you had your first "real" food. I cut up some cheese and tore up the inside of a biscuit and you went to town eating it. You especially liked the biscuit! Before that, though, I had to get a picture of you in your cute new outfit. It's 6-12 months, but it was definitely a little big on you. You'll grow into it!





No comments:

Post a Comment