Monday, October 24, 2011

Sittin' up!

Today Elizabeth hit another milestone... I had put her on the ground so I could go grab some clothes from her closet. Well, when I came back, I looked at Elizabeth and quickly realized that something was different... She had gone from playing on her tummy to sitting up! And she looked sooo proud of herself! Miss E had been trying to do it over the weekend, and had even gotten pretty close, but I couldn't believe she actually decided to do it while I was in the OTHER ROOM! I quickly grabbed my camera and put her back on her tummy, but she didn't do it again... typical child. ;) So I took pictures while she was spinning around and trying to get back up.

Smiling for the camera!


What are you doing?






Later this afternoon, I put her down on the ground and stayed behind her with my camera (thinking maybe she was camera shy). Lo and behold... she sat up again! It was the cutest thing ever! ::Sigh:: My baby girl is growing up way to fast!

Starting out by facing Mommy...

Then I started to turn...

...and sit up...

What do I do next?


Almost there...

So proud!

I fell down!

No comments:

Post a Comment