Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pumpkin Patch... Take One

Yesterday, Elizabeth and I went to the pumpkin patch with the girls (and their kids) in our Sunday School class. Once we got there, I started trying to take pictures of E, and this is what I got...

zoomed out...

zoomed in...



If I was taking pictures without zooming in, they were fine, but as soon as I started to zoom in, it all went downhill. My friends and I assumed that it was broken, which broke my heart. Luckily, Natalie is a photographer and she got several adorable pictures of Miss E!

Love those eyes!

Definitely a framer!


Another friends husband was at the pumpkin patch, too, and he generously volunteered (or his wife volunteered him) to take some pictures of Elizabeth. Nguyen also got some great pictures! Before we all headed to lunch, he looked at my camera and guess what... HE FIXED IT!!! I was sooo relieved! Apparently on the lens there is a switch that goes from manual focus to auto focus and somehow it got moved to manual. Who feels silly now... At least I know what to do if that happens again!


What is this ginormous
orange thing?

She loved standing up!


Playing with grass




Again... a BIG thanks to Natalie and and Nguyen for getting some amazing pictures of Elizabeth!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! those are PRECIOUS. that last one is my absolute fave. those pumpkins look so HUGE around her! :) can't wait for our shoot on sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I think kids in pumpkin patch pictures are my absolute favorites!

    ReplyDelete