Thursday, May 5, 2011

What a week...

Well, a lot has happened since my last post. Our computer went out several days ago. I don't know what I'd do without my iPhone! It's been a lifesaver, because it seems like I'm addicted to checking my email. :)

In Elizabeth news, she weighs around 8lbs 13oz as of last night, although I'm not sure how accurate it is. She is starting to "talk" more and follow things with her eyes. I've even got several smiles out of her, some that have been captured on camera. I'm pretty sure she's going through her 6 week growth spurt because she's wanting to eat every two hours rather than every two and a half to three hours. Elizabeth is also wanting to sleep more than she normally does in the past two days. Hopefully it passes soon, I'm not a huge fan of waking up every two hours at night (she's worth every sleepless night, though!!!).

I have tons of cute pictures that I can't post since our computer is down, but I will post a couple I've taken with my phone.


All sprawled out on her lounger.


Smiling at Mommy. :)


A bit of a grin.


Already trying to hold my bottle.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment