Thursday, May 26, 2011

2 Months Old!

Dear Elizabeth,


I can't believe you're already two months old! You are the light of your Mommy's and Daddy's life and we can't imagine what life would be like without you. We're so glad that you're here! You love to smile at us, which makes us so happy. I'll do just about anything to see that sweet smile. Thank you for making me a Mommy and for making my first Mother's Day amazing, I truly love being your Mommy.


Love,
Mommy and Daddy


And now for your latest stats:

Weight: we'll get this next Tuesday!

Length: we'll get this next Tuesday!

Diaper size: Size 1

Clothes size: You are mostly wearing 0-3 and 3 month clothes. You are long and skinny, so the two piece outfits don't quite fit as well as the onesies and dresses.

Sleep: You go to sleep sometime between 7:30 and 8:30 and wake up about 3 times during the night. If you wake up hungry around 6:30, oftentimes I'll feed you and then bring you back to my bed and sleep until 8:30-9, otherwise, you're up and ready to go around 7:30-8.

Favorite activities/things: Playing on the floor, sitting in your newborn lounger and 'playing your piano' with your feet
, smiling at Mommy and Daddy, going for walks, 'talking' to us, reading books that rhyme, chewing on your hands, bath time... when you're not too tired.
My favorite washcloth... A neighbor from Texarkana made this!!

The cutest giraffe ever!!!

Love that sweet face!!

Eating: You are eating every 2 1/2-3 hours during the day and generally give me a 4-5 hour stretch at night before going back to every 2 1/2-3 hours. Just last night, however, you slept 6 straight hours before getting back to every 2 1/2-3 hours!!!

Nicknames: Sweet Pea

Talking: You've recently started 'talking' to us. I love hearing your sweet voice! You make the cutest noises!

New adventures: You got to go on your first short trip. We went to College Station to see one of Daddy's friends and his family. You also got to stay home with Daddy twice by yourself! What fun that was!

New Skills: You found your hands and love to chew on them! It is the cutest thing ever. You have also started to hold your head up better and better. You've sat in your Bumbo chair a couple of times, just for a couple of seconds each time. You also started smiling and talking to Mommy and Daddy this month. You keep getting cuter and cuter!






Your photo shoot this month was great fun! You were in such a good mood, which made for a fun time for all. This month, you are definitely longer than your sock monkey! I wish I had taken a full body shot last month to see exactly how much you've grown, but we'll just have to live with what we've done. Now, I took tons of pictures, but I'll narrow it down to a couple of my favorites. The rest you can see on our shutterfly site.


Love that sweet smile!!


Chilling in the swing while Mommy gets the area ready for pictures. :)

Always moving those feet

She's quite a bit longer than sock monkey!!






Stay tuned later today for a photo post documenting our day - as if I don't post enough pictures already... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment