Friday, May 20, 2011

Life is great!

This past week has been one great week! I'm no longer pumping like I was, so glad about that, and thankful for the bonding time that nursing provides! And I'm glad Alan encouraged me to try again, otherwise I'd still be spending several hours a day with my pump. And right now I have a sleeping angel on my chest. I love cuddling with Elizabeth and relish the times we spend like this - I know it won't last long.

(You'll have to pardon the pictures in this post, they're all iPhone pics.)





Saturday we celebrated Mother's Day since we weren't able to have the dinner we wanted. We went to PF Changs, and it was delicious!!! He also gave me my Mother's Day present - two stoppers for my Pandora bracelet and a charm, which just so happens to be Elizabeth's birthstone.



I decided to switch pediatricians recently and finally made the call to set up an appointment. We had an introductory visit on Wednesday and I was extremely impressed with the new doctor!! He is an older gentleman and was soo sweet with Elizabeth!! He talked to her the entire time he was examining her. She'll go back in a week or so for her official two month appointment, but as of Wednesday Elizabeth weighed 9lbs, 6oz, was 23 inches long, and her head circumference was 14 1/2 inches.




Thursday, my brother came down to visit Elizabeth. We went to lunch and she did great, as usual. I have pictures, but I'm not able to upload them right now.

Today is going to be a relaxing day. We've already spent time in our swing with Gracie watching over her, done some tummy time, and played on our activity mat.





Hopefully I'll be able to post again later with pics from my brother's visit. Have a great Friday!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment