Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Out for a stroll...

We have started going for walks this week. Elizabeth seems to love being in her stroller and going! Yesterday, we walked 2.1 miles, and today we walked/jogged 2.6 miles in the same amount of time! I'm ready to get the rest of this baby weight off! We're not going to the beach this summer, but I want to be ready for when we get in my parents' pool and my sister-in-law's pool! I've got 10 pounds to go before I get to my pre-pregnancy weight (according to my scale...) and a total of 30 pounds to get to my ideal weight. Hopefully this walking will help. When Elizabeth is taking more predictable naps, I hope to be able to start my Leslie Sansone videos back. They helped me lose 25 pounds last summer, and I would've kept going, but I thought Elizabeth was more important. ;)

Yes... I put a bow in my daughter's hair for our walk... 


Elizabeth will be two months old tomorrow!! I can't believe how time flies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment