Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Life lately!

So a little back story for you... Growing up, I had this friend that I met when I was 3 years old at Ms. Dixie's School of dance. We quickly became great friends and this continued on throughout high school and on into college. She was in my wedding and she was one of the first people I called when we started telling people that we were expecting. Unfortunately for me (and lucky for her), she is ALL the way in Montana working on her PhD right now. I haven't seen her in a while so, Amy G., you'd better be down for Thanksgiving AND Christmas this year! =) Needless to say, I went to my mailbox and I had the biggest surprise today! The CUTEST little outfit for Baby E (name to be announced tomorrow after our gender confirmation ultrasound!). Now, I don't really want to think about college yet... be still my heart... but if she wants to go to Montana State one day, she will have already had an introduction into their school spirit. :)


Thanks so much Amy G (a link to her cute blog)! Can't wait to see it on the little one! I'll be sure and take a picture of her in it and send it to you!

In other news, I had my second appointment with my OB yesterday. It went great! She found Baby E's heartbeat right away and it was in the 150s. Can't wait till tomorrow so we can see her on the screen and confirm that she is, in fact, a girl.

I told myself that I wasn't going to post any pictures of the bedding until we had the room set up, but I can't resist posting the picture from Pot.tery Ba.rn's website. Our crib isn't white, but the scheme of the room is definitely what we're going for. We picked up a sample of yellow paint over the weekend to test (we're notorious for painting a room and then deciding we hate the color, so we decided to play it safe this time), and it matches perfectly! Now we just need to go back and get the full gallon so Alan can get started! Without further ado, here it is...

Daisy Garden Nursery Bedding Set

What do you guys think? And if you hate it, don't tell me, please. Haha. 

Stay tuned for the name reveal for Baby E and a potential reveal of a new hairstyle. I'm debating on whether or not to cut my hair... It's been two years since I've had more than a trim and I'm more than ready for a change! I just don't know if I can go through with it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got it! I saw it and I couldn't resist buying it for you. I hope you like the pink! I can't wait to see you and hear the name you have chosen. Miss you tons!
    -amyg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love the nursery plans! The bedding is adorable and the yellow walls will look awesome with it! You are going to have so much fun putting the room together! And Elizabeth Anne is a beautiful name!

    ReplyDelete