Monday, September 27, 2010

16 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights







How far along? 16 weeks and 2 days






Baby's size? Baby E is the size of an turnip - 5 inches and 5 ounces

 


Weight Gain? Down 4 still



Maternity clothes? Definitely in pants, I've worn some tops for fun, but it isn't necessary yet. Dresses and everything else still in normal clothes

 


Stretch marks? Nope






Belly button in or out? In, and I doubt it pops, but I could be wrong.






Sleep? Sleeping is ok. I wake up a lot to either go to the bathroom or change positions. Even though I have a hard time going to sleep, when I wake up, I can go back to sleep almost instantaneously.






Foods I am loving? Pizza! Cereal, still. McAllister's potato soup in a bread bowl






Foods I am hating? Nothing really, but lately I haven't been liking reheated meat. It has a funny texture that I haven't noticed before, even when it is smothered in cheese, sauce, and noodles like lasagna.






Best moment this week? Finding out it's a girl and buying bedding and paint!! And traveling to see family over the weekend.






Movement? Not yet.






Symptoms? The occasional bout of nausea (every 3-5 days, still), still really sleepy, going to the bathroom a TON more than normal






Gender? GIRL!!






What I miss? What I miss is nothing in comparison to being pregnant. :)






What I'm looking forward to? Alan painting the nursery and then getting the crib and dresser from T-town in October so we can get the room set up.






Weekly Wisdom: Never ever leave the house without snacks and water.






Milestone: Past the 4 month mark!






Emotions: Nothing major, just weepy over silly things, like TV shows.




No comments:

Post a Comment