Friday, September 10, 2010

Almost 14 weeks!

Well, I have to admit that I've had a hard time motivating myself to get dressed this week. Most of the time has been spent in comfy clothes reading books this week. Today, however, I decided that I needed to at least look half-way decent. :) So even though I haven't done my hair or put on make-up, at least I look like a normal person today.  Since this is the case, I decided to start the pregnancy highlights today instead of waiting to start at 14 weeks. Who knows when I'll be dressed again... haha. 



Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: 13 weeks 6 days

Size of baby: Baby L is the size of a lemon (about 3 inches and 1.5 oz)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 5 pounds, but definitely getting somewhat of a belly :)

Maternity Clothes: I'm in maternity pants, but shirts and dresses are still normal

Gender: We find out sometime around next Thursday

Movement: Not yet

Sleep: I'm sleeping okay, just waking up several times (i.e. every other hour) to go to the bathroom or to move positions

What I miss: I don't really miss anything, but since I know I can't have much, I'm constantly thinking about caffeinated beverages (mainly sweet tea!!)

What I'm looking forward to: Some of  you might think I'm crazy, but I can't wait to actually look pregnant instead of fat in the stomach! I want to fill out my maternity tops... haha. Oh, and I can't WAIT to find out if we're having a girl or boy!!!

Cravings: It's more like what I'm not craving... Some recent cravings are Wings N' More fried pickles, french fries, and chicken tenders, Jason's Deli broccoli cheddar soup, Schlotzsky's original sandwich on jalapeƱo cheddar bread (anything and everything that we don't have at home...)

Symptoms: The occasional nausea, food aversions/cravings, moodiness (i.e. I'll cry over just about anything)

Best Moment this week: Going clothes shopping with my mom (even though that was last Friday I'm still going to count it), our first ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat (167 bpm)!

I hope that everyone has a great weekend! I know I'm looking forward to hanging out with the hubs for a while! :)


1 comment: