Monday, January 18, 2010

Packing, packing, and more packing

We are currently in the middle of the arduous task of packing. We started as soon as we put an offer on the house and they accepted, but somewhere along the way, we have stalled with the packing process. Well, since both Alan and I have today off, we've resumed the packing expedition. We have accumulated so much stuff since we've moved in. I know a lot of it is due to the wedding gifts of china, crystal, Arthur Court, and Wilton Armetale, but we have a lot of junk. And I don't feel like sorting through it right now. I know it would probably be easier to do before we move, and I will sort through quite a bit even though I lack the motivation, but all of my teaching stuff is where I draw the line. Even though I have only been teaching for 1 1/2 years, I have bought/made/saved a lot of stuff to use in the "future," like, for instance, my 7 cardboard egg cartons. Why do I save those?  Well, I guess I'll continue to save those things until I get sick of storing them. Hah. Glad I'll have a whole room devoted to my junk, although whenever we start having kids, my teaching room will be the first to go. Guess I'll just move it to the study when that happens. :)

I've taken a long enough break... Gotta get back to the grind of packing.

Jen

1 comment:

  1. i have ONE word when it comes to packing: frick. and that's ALL i have to say about that! hope it's over soon!

    ReplyDelete