Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lola and Ginny

Well, about a week ago, Alan and I went to Home Depot to order our new washer and dryer. And because he loves me because I begged, he let me pick out these two beauties that I have for some unknown reason decided to name Lola and Ginny. They are the LG SteamWasher and SteamDryer, and I can't wait to take them out for a spin. He even bought me the pedestals to go with them! What a great husband!



On another note, exactly 10 days from now we will be closing on our first house!! We got quite a bit of packing done yesterday, despite the stress of not knowing what to do or where to put the boxes, and I must say that even though there is still a lot to do, we're getting there!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I found your blog a few days ago, it's so great to read what you're up to! I'm totally jealous about the new washer and dryer, we have the regular kind but, they're only 3 years old and work wonderfully so we can't really justify buying new ones. That doesn't stop me from wishing about them every time I go to Lowe's! Congrats on the new house, it's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE lola and ginny!!! i'd love a set but can't take the plunge yet. our current set is in good shape, so i guess we'll wait until we actually need them. i'd rather decorate with that money. :) YAY for being so close to closing!!!! i'll say some packing prayers for y'all this week ... I HATE PACKING!!!!!!

    p.s. ... you know we're grown up when we all get excited about washers and dryers! ha!

    ReplyDelete