Friday, January 15, 2010

Color Crisis Averted

I've decided how to avoid the crisis with red and green paint colors. Instead of having green paint in the living room, we're going to paint it a tan-ish color. In fact, the exact same color as my parent's living room (unless I decide it won't go with the couch). This way it'll look good with the furniture we have now and the furniture that I really want to get, which would be leather furniture and giraffe print area rug. I couldn't copy and paste a picture of the furniture, so I'll just have to leave you with a picture of the rug that I want. Boy how my tastes have changed. Needless to say, I'm super excited to have the red kitchen back on the agenda. :)

Selected sample (large)

Now, on to dinner preparations (yummy Mexican Casserole) and a 3-day weekend full of packing, packing, and more packing.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. LOVE.THIS.RUG!!!! ours is giraffe print too, but they're not quite the same. SO fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see more pictures! I bet it will look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete