Wednesday, October 27, 2010

20 weeks!!

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 20 weeks and 4 days (I'm a little late this week... haha)

Baby's size? Elizabeth is the size of a banana - 7 inches and 11 ounces

Weight Gain? None! Halfway through and I'm finally at my prepregnancy weight.

Maternity clothes? Yes in pants and a mixture in everything else

Stretch marks? Nope, but I'm getting blue veins along my belly, which I thought were stretch marks at first... phew... I'm safe for now

Belly Button in or out? In

Sleeping? Sleep last night was great! I only woke up 2 times (3 if you count when Alan woke up... haha)


Foods I am loving? I'd kill for a TLC burger and fries!!! Cherry coke floats with Bluebell ice cream, and eggs and bacon. I'm going to insert a picture here of my favorite eggs of all time. They come from my parents next door neighbor and are so delicious!!

Eggs straight from the chicken coop!! I LOVE all the colors!!!

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really at the moment, although hot dogs still aren't high on my "gotta have" list. 

Best moment this week? Totally not baby related, but it'd have to be getting to see my nephew and figuring out what I'm doing for my two sister-in-laws for Christmas!

Movement? Yes, but still waiting on Alan to feel her. And I can't wait until she kicks one of the dogs... haha

Symptoms? The occasional bout of nausea, blue veins popping up everywhere.

Gender? Precious Elizabeth Anne!

What I miss? Nothing, really. I'm loving being pregnant right now!

What I'm looking forward to? Going to the doctor and hearing Elizabeth's heartbeat tomorrow!

Weekly wisdom: Nothing new at the moment.

Milestones: Halfway through (unless my due date gets changed tomorrow)

Emotions: Nothing crazy here this week!

20 weeks 4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment