Wednesday, November 3, 2010

21 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along? 21 weeks and 4 days (I would've had this up yesterday, but we had NO internet or TV most of the day)


Baby's size? Elizabeth is the size of a spaghetti squash - 8 inches and 1 pound!!


Weight Gain? 1/2 pound this week!


Maternity clothes? A mixture of the maternity and regular clothes


Stretch marks? Nope


Belly Button in or out? In


Sleeping? Not great at all... I've had a hard time going to sleep this week and wake up constantly. Then it stormed on Monday night and our sweet Gracie decided she was terrified of lightening. Needless to say, since I'm not working, I got dumped with dog duty... haha. It's just preparing me for when Elizabeth gets here!


Foods I am loving? I'm still craving TLC burgers and fries... 3 weeks and then I'll be there!! There is really nothing I absolutely have to have lately, although the chick-fil-a that I ate when Alan was with the guys was pretty yummy!!


Foods I'm hating? Nothing really at the moment.


Movement? Yes, I felt some pretty strong kicks/punches yesterday, too, but Alan was on a conference call with work. :(


Best moment this week? Not getting my due date changed at the doctor... haha.


Symptoms? not sleeping, going to the bathroom ALL the time, blue veins popping up everywhere, but no throwing up in the past 9 days! Woo hoo!!


Gender? Still a girl!


What I miss? Nothing really. I'm loving being pregnant right now!


What I'm looking forward to? Going to the doctor next week for our ultrasound!!! And going to the Renaissance Festival this weekend... I've never been!


Weekly wisdom: Nothing new at the moment.


Milestones: Less than 20 weeks to go!!!


Emotions: Nothing crazy here this week.


I'm going to post two pictures today because I feel like there is a pretty big difference in the past two days. Maybe it's the clothes, maybe it's my imagination... who knows...


21 weeks 2 days

21 weeks 4 days

Anyone notice anything different about the bathroom? =) We changed the shower curtain! The room looks sooo much brighter (there are no windows), and I'm sure it'll look even more so when we Alan gets the walls and ceilings painted the same color as Elizabeth's bedroom!! Now all we need are some cute fun accessories (and to hope and pray our next child is a girl, too... haha). I'll post more pictures as we get the bathroom complete!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I see a difference in the 2 days!
    Where did you get your black shirt that gathers on the sides? I'm guessing Motherhood, but wondering if there's somewhere cheaper I can find them!

    ReplyDelete