Friday, November 19, 2010

24 weeks (almost)

Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately. I just can't motivate myself to  keep up with the blog. It's not like I'm extremely busy or anything, I've got the relaxing job of staying at home until the next school year (where I'll hopefully get a job). Thanks for all the prayers girls! We are truly trusting in God to direct the life of our baby girl and regardless of the outcome, we can't wait until she is here! If any of you know how to respond/reply to comments let me know, because try as I might, I'm still in the dark with that. Now on to the fun stuff...


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 23 weeks and 6 days

Baby's size? Last Thursday the ultrasound said she was about 13 ounces, so maybe around a pound?

Weight Gain? 3 pounds

Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity and regular clothes

Stretch marks? Nope

Belly Button in or out? In, but I'm pretty sure it's getting more shallow

Sleeping? It's gotten better now that I limit my water after 8 pm. I still wake up several times a night, but I always fall right back asleep!

Foods I'm loving? Chick-fil-a, Olive Garden, can't wait to have a juicy burger from TLC over Thanksgiving break!!

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really at the moment

Movement? Yes, and while sometimes it's still soft, I can tell they're getting stronger. Hopefully Alan will be able to feel Elizabeth soon!

Best moment this week? Sleeping better.

Symptoms? Blue veins all over, going to the bathroom ALL the time. And I'm finally over the sickness! I haven't thrown up in about a month! Woo hoo!

Gender? Still a girl!

What I miss? Nothing really. I'm loving being pregnant right now!

What I'm looking forward to? Thanksgiving food! Can't wait for turkey, gravy, dressing, mashed potatoes... Not to mention all of the desserts... Too bad I have the gestational diabetes test the Tuesday after Thanksgiving... haha.

Weekly Wisdom: Limiting water after a certain hour definitely makes the night better! :)

Milestones: According to my due date (but not ultrasounds), viability is next week, but I definitely want to keep her in for a good 16 or so more weeks!!

Emotions: Well, given the circumstances, my emotions over the past week have been up and down. But I can say, for the most part, that they've gotten better as the week has gone on. I have faith that God will prevail and Elizabeth will be born healthy and happy!




22w5d

not the best pic, but the best of the two from our previous ultrasound


23w6d (excuse the mess of the bathroom...
Alan is in the process of painting it yellow!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment