Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving! (and 25 week update)

I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving! Alan and I spent ours in Texarkana visiting my parents. We ate a ton of good food and had a blast. I didn't bring my camera, so unfortunately, I don't have any pictures. I went out shopping Friday and Saturday, and only have to buy a couple things for Alan's dad and one more thing for my dad! Now it's on to wrapping (which I'm going to do as soon as I'm done with this).

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 25 weeks and 3 days

Baby's size? According to What to Expect When You're Expecting, she should be 2 pounds and about 9 inches. I'll have a more accurate size once I go for my ultrasound next Thursday.

Weight Gain? 8 pounds... Texarkana was a little TOO good to me... haha

Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity and regular clothes

Stretch marks? Nope

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but definitely getting more shallow

Sleeping? Pretty decent. I still wake up several times, but I can always fall right back asleep

Foods I'm loving? Olive Garden, TLC, ham, anything we had for Thanksgiving!

Foods I'm hating? Nothing at the moment

Movement? Yes! Alan felt her twice over Thanksgiving break, and I actually saw my belly twitching last night... So weird!

Best moment this week? Getting to spend time with family and seeing a good friend over Thanksgiving!

Symptoms? Occasional heartburn and going to the bathroom ALL the time

What I miss? Nothing really. I'm loving being pregnant right now!

What I'm looking forward to? Christmas time! I can't wait to see both sets of family and my favorite nieces and nephew!! And my ultrasound next Thursday. Hopefully Elizabeth is growing at a steady rate!!

Weekly Wisdom: Nothing that I can think of...

Milestones: Viability!

Emotions: Pretty normal, but I cry at random things, especially movies on TV... haha

25 weeks and 3 days



No comments:

Post a Comment