Tuesday, October 5, 2010

17 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights







How far along? 17 weeks and 3 days



Baby's size? Elizabeth is the size of a sweet potato - 5.5 inches and 5 ounces



Weight Gain? Still down from prepregnancy weight, but up one from last week (makes it -3)



Maternity clothes? Definitely in pants, I've worn some tops for fun, but it isn't necessary yet. Dresses and everything else still in normal clothes



Stretch marks? Nope

 
Belly button in or out? In, and I doubt it pops, but I could be wrong.






Sleep? Sleeping is ok. I wake up a lot to either go to the bathroom or change positions. Even though I have a hard time going to sleep, when I wake up, I can go back to sleep almost instantaneously.






Foods I am loving? Honeycrisp apples!! Cookies and cream ice cream.





Foods I am hating? Nothing really, but lately I haven't been liking reheated meat. It has a funny texture that I haven't noticed before, even when it is smothered in cheese, sauce, and noodles like lasagna.






Best moment this week? Shopping for Elizabeth and in a non-pregnancy related thing, seeing the surprise on my Granny's face when she walked into the room for her 80th birthday party






Movement? I would guess that I have been feeling her since last Thursday, but I'm not 100% sure. 






Symptoms? The occasional bout of nausea, still really sleepy, going to the bathroom a TON more than normal

 


Gender? Baby Girl - Elizabeth Anne!!

 
What I miss? What I miss is nothing in comparison to being pregnant. :)

 What I'm looking forward to? Going to Texarkana soon to pick up our crib and dresser!!!



Weekly Wisdom: Never ever leave the house without snacks and water.



Milestone: Past the 4 month mark! Only a little more than 5 months left!!


Emotions: This week has been pretty tame, emotion wise. I read the newest book by my favorite author yesterday and I think I cried buckets... haha



In other news, I attended substitute training for one area school district today! I can start subbing tomorrow, if there is an available position!! Woo hoo for getting out of the house soon (and making money)!







No comments:

Post a Comment