Monday, October 18, 2010

19 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 19 weeks and 2 days

Baby's size? Elizabeth is the size of a mango - 6.5 inches and 10 ounces (although in real life she is definitely smaller than this)

Weight Gain? Only down 1/2 pound from prepregnancy weight.

Maternity clothes? Yes in pants, I wear a mixture of maternity and non-maternity tops.

Stretch marks? Nope

Belly button in or out? In

Sleeping? Sleeping is okay. I definitely still have a difficult time falling asleep and am now finding that sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night I can't fall back asleep for another hour or so... Thank goodness that I still have the luxury of staying home so I can sleep as long as I can.

Foods I am loving? TLC burgers and fries from Texarkana!!! (Especially doused in their Red River Sand... mmm... Mom, I might be coming down again tomorrow. haha)

Foods I am hating? Well, hot dogs are definitely high on the list right now. And I also haven't really liked fast food french fries and the ones you bake in your oven.

Best moment this week? Getting to see Elizabeth and going to Texarkana to see my family and get the crib and dresser.

Movement? I feel little nudges here and there, especially when I'm not moving.

Symptoms? The occasional bout of nausea, still really sleepy, and in the last day or so, I've had quite a bit of heartburn.

Gender? Elizabeth Anne!

What I miss? Nothing, really. I'm loving being pregnant right now!

What I'm looking forward to? Setting up the crib and organizing the closet and dresser (stay tuned for pictures tomorrow!)

Weekly Wisdom: Eat, eat, eat and don't leave the house without water!!!

Milestones: Less than 5 months to go!

Emotions: Nothing crazy here this week!

I don't know what the spots on the pic are... 
Maybe I need to clean the lens?

Stay tuned for pictures of the crib, dresser, and closet, not to mention a couple pics of some CUTE clothes and where to shop in Texarkana! Alan is assembling the crib TONIGHT!!! =)

1 comment:

  1. I came to comment on the registering post but can't seem to find anymore! Just wanted to say that we got a Graco 32 carseat that lets them stay longer in the infant seat and that didn't happen. Emma got too long to stay in the infant seat because her legs were touching the seat even though she is not near 32 pounds. So don't get hung up on her staying in the infant seat longer because that probably won't happen.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete