Thursday, March 4, 2010

A whole lot of nothing...

is what I've been doing lately. Don't have too much to say... just some bullets of the last week.


-The trip to Texarkana was good! We really enjoyed seeing the family while we were down, despite how quick the trip went.


-I got to watch my nephew all day Tuesday! He wasn't feeling to good (but you couldn't tell that from the way we played), so I got the privilege of hanging out with him. I love living in the same city as family! While he was there, I got a lot accomplished (for me, that is...)


-I'm hosting a catalog party for Pampered Chef. I'm honestly not exactly sure what all goes into this "catalog party" and I wasn't planning on doing it, but it just fell into my lap... Now just gotta hope some people want to buy some... haha.


-We're hoping to finish the dining room chair rail, finish the buffet, patch the holes from all the clocks that the previous owner hung ALL over the walls, and figure out how to put a queen size mattress in a full bed frame (it can be done, my parents have done it to 2 of their beds) this weekend. Not to mention attend my only favorite nephew's first birthday party.


-Our house is even more packed now than it was last week. My parents sent me home with about 10 boxes of stuff from middle/high school, things including notes that I got from high school friends, pictures, books, and who knows what else. Now I've got 4 weeks to sort through the boxes, trashing some things and storing the others. Gotta have the pink room, office, and guest room 100% clean by the time my parents come down for Easter weekend.


-I'm super ready for the weekend! It's been a crazy week, and the weekend isn't looking much less crazy.


I hope I haven't bored y'all too much. No news back from the interview yet, but hopefully within the next week or two I'll know something.

No comments:

Post a Comment