Thursday, March 11, 2010

Houdini

It's official... We have Houdini in our house. Yesterday when I discovered King at our front door, I assumed the husband forgot to make sure that King was in the bathroom. Lo and behold, I was mistaken. I had to run some errands this afternoon to get some Cadbury Eggs plastic storage for the house and bandanna-like ribbon for Rodeo Day. I locked put the dogs up in our bathroom assuming that they would both still be there when I got home (remember, I THOUGHT Alan "forgot" to put King up). Well, I get home and am peeking through our glass to determine where the dog was and, much to my surprise, he comes running to the door as I'm unlocking it. Hmm... What to do now... Do I put them back in the kennel? Do I get a bigger baby gate... Decisions, decisions, decisions...

2 comments:

  1. i know it's not much fun, but we do the kennel thing at our house. my two never met a baby gate they couldn't tear down, and they've chewed couches, coffee tables, and base boards into sawdust before. they're little jailbirds all day, but at least the house is still standing when we get home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to put them in a kennel, but we started doing this about 6 months ago. They don't chew anything, thank goodness, but we worry about them pottying on the floors.

    ReplyDelete