Saturday, May 26, 2012

I wanna go back...

Stay tuned for a 14th month post later this weekend!

Yesterday, Elizabeth and I went swimming with a friend in our neighborhood. At first, E didn't want ANYTHING to do with the water. She didn't want to be held in it, much less be put down in the kiddie pool. Shortly after we got there, another family came, and they had a 4 year old and 13 month old. I guess after seeing them enjoy the pool, Miss E decided that I could slowly inch her into the water. She loved splashing and playing in the water. When we got home, she took a 3 hour nap!! What a wonderful afternoon! :)

I had left out the pool float to dry, and when she woke up she decided she wanted to play in the float. I think someone wants to go back!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Eek! Can't wait to find out about Baby L #2! Glad Miss E is turning out to be a water baby! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete