Monday, May 21, 2012

16 weeks with Baby L #2


Pregnancy Highlights
16 weeks and 2 days!

How far along? 16 weeks and 2 days!

Baby's size? Turnip (5 inches, 5 ounces). 

Gender? No idea, still! Only 4 1/2 more weeks until we find out!

Weight Gain? Let the weight gain begin... +4 lbs

Maternity clothes? Well, I've been in maternity pants for several weeks now... And I've bought some shirts that I like, but I can definitely still wear regular shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts.

Stretch marks? No new ones yet. I feel like the ones I got with Miss E were finally starting to fade, but they're a little more prominent now... uh oh... gotta start lotioning up!

Belly button in or out? In

Sleeping? I'm sleeping much better!! ::knock on wood:: I fall asleep quickly and only wake up once or twice at night!

Foods I'm loving? Burgers, steak, Italian food, bread, Chick-fil-a sandwiches with extra pickles. And a new one... Chicken Salad Sandwich and french fries from Cafe Express. The funny thing is, though, that before I got pregnant, I didn't really even care for Cafe Express. Now, that's all I can think about!

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really!

Best moment this week? Not really pregnancy related, but going to one of my sister-in-law's house to celebrate my nieces 4th birthday!

Movement? Yes, but nothing consistent. This weekend, though Baby L went crazy! I ate and ate all weekend long and Saturday night, s/he had a party!

What I'm looking forward to? Hearing the heartbeat at my next appointment (Thursday). Finding out Baby L's gender in 4 1/2 weeks. Starting to buy stuff for this little one's room!

What I miss? Nothing at this point, really

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, food cravings, still the occasional nausea, but that's really only when I smell something bad, brush my teeth, or don't eat when I first wake up

Milestones? Baby L can hear!! :)

Emotions? I cry over just about anything these days... It's especially bad if I see someone else cry - then the tears are definitely falling!

No comments:

Post a Comment