Tuesday, May 15, 2012

15 weeks with Baby #2!



Pregnancy Highlights

15 weeks and 3 days
How far along? 15 weeks and 3 days!

Baby's size? Avocado (4-5 inches, 3-5 ounces). 

Gender? No idea, still! Only 5 1/2 more weeks until we find out!

Weight Gain? Let the weight gain begin... +2 lbs

Maternity clothes? Well, I've been in maternity pants for several weeks now... And I've bought some shirts that I like, but I can definitely still wear regular shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts.

Stretch marks? No new ones yet. I feel like the ones I got with Miss E were finally starting to fade, but they're a little more prominent now... uh oh... gotta start lotioning up!

Belly button in or out? In

Sleeping? I'm sleeping much better!! ::knock on wood:: I fall asleep quickly and only wake up once or twice at night!

Foods I'm loving? Burgers, steak, Italian food, bread, Chick-fil-a sandwiches with extra pickles. And a new one... Chicken Salad Sandwich and french fries from Cafe Express. The funny thing is, though, that before I got pregnant, I didn't really even care for Cafe Express. Now, that's all I can think about!

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really!

Best moment this week? Not really pregnancy related, but getting to see my brother graduate (even though he's now moved out of state...) and spending time with all my family, including my grandparents!!

Movement? Yes, but nothing consistent

What I'm looking forward to? Hearing the heartbeat at my next appointment (next week). Finding out Baby L's gender in 5 1/2 weeks. Starting to buy stuff for this little one's room!

What I miss? Nothing at this point, really

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, food cravings, still the occasional nausea, but that's really only when I smell something bad or brush my teeth

Milestones? Not really sure of any huge milestones this week

Emotions? I cry over just about anything these days... It's especially bad if I see someone else cry - then the tears are definitely falling!

No comments:

Post a Comment