Tuesday, May 29, 2012

17 weeks with Baby L #2


Pregnancy Highlights
17 weeks 3 days on my 26th birthday!!

How far along? 17 weeks and 3 days!

Baby's size? Sweet potato (5.5 inches, 5 ounces). 

Gender? We'll find out June 14th! All along I've noticed myself thinking/saying him, so we'll see if my intuition is right!

Weight Gain? +5 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yup! I can still wear my t-shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts, though. We're getting ready to head to the beach in a couple of weeks, so I tried on my old swimsuits. Luckily, I have one tankini that will work, but other than that, I'll be in a maternity one...

Stretch marks? No new ones yet. I feel like the ones I got with Miss E were finally starting to fade, but they're a little more prominent now... uh oh... gotta start lotioning up!

Belly button in or out? In, but starting to look funny

Sleeping? I'm sleeping much better!! ::knock on wood:: I fall asleep quickly and only wake up once or twice at night!

Foods I'm loving? Burgers, chicken salad, Mexican food, the occasional sweet (but I have to have something of substance before I can eat something sweet, otherwise I'll start feeling sick)

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really!

Best moment this week? Hearing our little one's heartbeat on Thursday... 159bpm

Movement? Yes, and it's finally starting to get consistent! I've felt him/her for the past 5 days in a row!

What I'm looking forward to? Seeing family soon and finding out if Baby #2 is a boy or girl!

What I miss? Nothing at this point, really

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, food cravings, still the occasional nausea, but that's really only when I smell something bad, brush my teeth, or don't eat when I first wake up

Milestones? Baby L can hear!! :)

Emotions? I cry over just about anything these days... It's especially bad if I see someone else cry - then the tears are definitely falling!

1 comment:

  1. Don't think I ever said Congrats on Baby #2, so Congrats! That is exciting!

    ReplyDelete