Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So long, farewell...

auf Wiedersehen, goodbye... to my faithful companion for the last eleven months...





I think it's *almost* safe to say that I am officially done with my pump and that I can retire it from its spot on our end table (its home for the last 11 months...)!!! Hallelujah!! It's almost been 5 days since I last used it, and while I've felt full, it hasn't been enough for me to justify pumping. Can I just say how excited I am to no longer have to tote this thing with me whenever I'm gone from the house for longer than half a day!?

And because no post is complete without a picture of Little Miss...




What can I say? The little one has great taste! ;)



What is this I've found?


Do you think Mommy will let me wear some of this stuff?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment