Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend in review

Is it really Monday already!? I feel like our weekends go by soooo fast! We've had a little hiccup in Miss E's sleep towards the end of the week/weekend. I don't know if she had a cold or what, but it was so strange. She was super happy during the day, but would wake up multiple times over the course of several hours. On Thursday, we were pretty much awake from 8-12:30, Friday it was 8-10, Saturday from 8-9, and then back to normal last night. We also had to go back to 3-4 bottles. Even though she'd eat, she wasn't drinking as much as normal, so I wanted to make sure she didn't get dehydrated. And, today she's completely back to normal drinking!

We were still able to have some fun over the weekend!

Saturday while Daddy was at the church with guys from our Sunday School class, Elizabeth and I went to lunch with one of my friends. And I have to admit, I am now a huge fan of Carraba's!









Sunday, E got to enjoy her first Cheetos. She wasn't too much of a fan... She would lick her hands, but when I tried to get her to actually eat it, she made the funniest face and refused.













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment