Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Word*ful* Wednesday

We've had an eventful past week! I had several posts ready on my iPad, but for some reason they won't post... so this will be a picture laden post - I don't want to rewrite all my posts! And the pictures are in reverse order... The most recent ones are first. I don't know how to fix that without spending way too much time on it. :)
February 1
Playing with Mama's weights

Playing outside while Mama attempts
to garden...

I love my new blankie!



January 31
We turned our dining room into a playroom!






 January 30
We went to play outside, and Miss E just sat there for the longest time... She didn't want to explore the backyard!




January 29
My very own cell phone!


Standing up all by myself!!
Fall down...

January 28
Gammie and Pops took Miss E to Target (while Alan and I worked on steam cleaning the carpet) and to a dinner date to Saltgrass! Elizabeth ate so well that night - steak, potatoes, green beans, and bread! While they were out to dinner, Alan and I got to go to one of our favorite places - PF Changs! It was so strange to be out without our littlest companion.
My first dollhouse



Love this face!

Lemons!


January 27
Pulling out my new Bible
Me and Mommy



 January 26
Riding my new pony

I rode ALL over the house!



No comments:

Post a Comment