Monday, March 5, 2012

Fun-filled weekend

So, before I fill you in on our fun filled weekend, can I show you my latest obsession...




I finally got Miss E's newborn photo printed. And I am in love!!!! It's a 16x24 gallery wrap of one of my favorite newborn pictures (there are too many to just pick one favorite). As a side note, for those of you that haven't heard of mpix.com, let me tell you... It's an amazing photo printing website! You get professional quality photos printed for an extremely reasonable price! I've used them for ALL of my pictures since I found out about them shortly after Alan and I got married. I just can't emphasize the phenomenal quality of all of the pictures I've had printed by this site!!! *mpix.com has not compensated me to say any of this. It's just my humble opinion.*




This weekend, Alan's parents, Grammie and PawPaw, came down to visit! Elizabeth had a blast getting to see her grandparents. Somehow I managed not to get a picture of Grammie and Elizabeth... I must do better next time! They got to our house Friday afternoon about 45 minutes before Elizabeth's afternoon nap. She sure enjoyed all the extra attention!


Me and PawPaw




Grammie and PawPaw brought me some
awesome books!


Already a pro at turning
pages!

Just riding in my pink car!



On Saturday, we headed over to Elizabeth's cousin's house to celebrate his third birthday! Elizabeth was the youngest, by far, but she sure loved all the attention she got from her aunts, uncles, and cousins.

She got to swing some...

... and LOVED it!
She even got to go in a bounce house for the first time...


Not so sure at first










I think she likes it!

Elizabeth even got to play in the sand for the first time (and find out that it sure tastes yucky... but she had to try it twice before deciding she didn't like it...)!



Letting the sand slide through her fingers

We sure were sad to see Grammie and PawPaw head home Sunday morning! We can't wait for them to come visit again!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment