Monday, March 26, 2012

One Year Old!!

Dear Elizabeth,

How in the world did this year go by this fast? I feel like time just flew and that you should still be my itty bitty baby! You are blossoming into such a fun toddler and I am loving every minute of it. You are sooo busy and on the move, sometimes it's hard to keep up with you! Elizabeth, you love to play in your room, but I'm smart, and I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that you find ways to get your giraffe and paci... It is such a joy being your Mommy and I love the fact that I get the privilege of staying home with you every day!! This first year has been great, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in your second year!

We love you!
Mommy and Daddy





Weight: We go to the doctor next Tuesday, so stay tuned...

Length: Getting longer... 

Diaper size: Size 3

Teeth: We have four teeth now!!

Clothes size: You're can still squeeze into some 9 month clothes, but most everything is 12 months these days!

Sleep: You go to sleep between 7:45 and 8:00 and most of the time you sleep until around 7:30! Mommy LOVES this!!

Favorite activities/things: Crawling, standing up, walking around, and playing with the things you're not supposed to (i.e. Mommy and Daddy's phones and the TV remote)

Eating: You are completely off bottles and drink all your milk from a sippy cup! You drink about 16-18 ounces of milk a day. I often give you a little juice, too. I was the Mom that said I'd never give juice... and I do... Never say never! You eat three meals a day, and most of the time you have 3 snacks. You love to eat!

Nicknames: Sweet Pea, Miss E, Lizzie, Little Bit

Talking: You're still very talkative. You love to talk to yourself, and it just makes me and Daddy grin! You're really starting to talk to yourself in the car and it is just about the cutest thing ever! You've started saying "uh oh" when you drop things sometimes!

New adventures: You got to jump in a bounce house for the first time at your cousin's birthday party, and you LOVED it!

New Skills: You've started to walk this month! You still crawl most places, but I think that's because it's still faster than walking. You do your most walking in your room, which I think is because it is a smaller space and you don't have as much room to fall... You also FINALLY wave. You've known how to do it for the longest time, but now you'll do it often. It's the cutest thing ever! Another thing I learned about you is that you understand a lot! Friday evening, I asked you where your milk was and you crawled over to your sippy, picked it up, and started drinking. Daddy and I couldn't believe it! You've done it several times since, so I know you know exactly what I'm saying!



Yay for being one!!












1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's already a year old! Wow, how time flies.

    ReplyDelete