Tuesday, March 13, 2012

There's something about grandparents...

I'm telling you, grandparents are magical people! I'd been trying to get Elizabeth to drink out of a straw for a couple months with absolutely no success... Until both sets of grandparents came to visit. Last weekend, when Grammie and PawPaw were down, Miss E figured out how to drink from a juice box straw. I was so excited and busted out her straw sippies... Only to find out that she still hadn't figured those out. Well, Gammie and Pops came down this weekend, and lo and behold Elizabeth decided she was ready to drink from ALL straws! So, I can finally use the straw sippies (and not wash dishes every 2 days...). Such a proud Mommy!! :)










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how she has her little feet crossed in the second picture! She's growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loves to sit with her feet crossed! She even does it in her high char at times! :) I'm going to miss seeing you Tuesday evenings.

      Delete