Sunday, June 5, 2011

Shake, shake, shake...

Elizabeth has had another first these past two weekends - we've traveled to both of our parents house, which are each about 5 1/2 to 6 hours away. We had a great time at each place and Alan and I were so glad to get to visit with our parents.

On Friday, Elizabeth held her paci and moved it around. I couldn't get the camera in time, so I kept it close by the rest of the weekend. On our way home, we were playing with a rattle. She grabbed the rattle (with a little help) and held onto it and shook it all by herself!! She's just growing up before my eyes. I can't believe she's already 10 weeks old!





This summer is just going by so fast! I'll do a recap from our two trips soon.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment