Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What's going on

Well, I had a long post in the process, but for some reason my phone won't let me post it. So, I'll make this one short and save the long one for when we're back home. Most of you probably already know this because of face.book and email, but for those that don't, Elizabeth is in the NICU and has been since last Wednesday evening. We went to the ER because she wouldn't eat or respond and then got transferred to Texas Children's Hospital. The doctors still aren't 100 percent sure what happened (I'll go over that in my longer post), but Elizabeth is doing MUCH better and we are hopeful we can go home Thursday. If not Thursday, then sometime between then and Monday.

We can't wait to get our baby back home!!! It's no fun watching her being poked and prodded, not to mention all the wires and tubes that are so inconveniently placed on her body.

No comments:

Post a Comment